Friday 15 February 2013

Valentine's "Dooms" Day!!

   Well the big day has come and gone. A day met with great anticipation by some and dreaded by others. Whether you are a lovey dovey sap infected by a love bug or shot in the butt by cupid......








or a lonely "just a Hallmark holiday" heartless Cupid hater.....




the day likely made you look at you love life. So, you've probably wondered what the hottest, sexiest SL elite do for this special occasion. Sorry, I don't kiss and tell, but I have no problems dropping hints so you can draw your own conclusions. I'll even share photos in case your imagination is disabled. So, without further ado, let's meet my super lucky Valentine date....


Deelite Zenovka
   After meeting my friend on the beach (you don't get skin looking as good as this by sitting in front of a damn computer, honey), we were quickly swarmed by the paparazzi and since it was Valentine's Day, we decided to give them some camera candy.....











   So, after allowing them time to snap some shots, I decided to boot them from my private island and get my bitch drunk. All I need is my body posted all over the news and jealous bitches getting on my case.... Anywho, we spent the afternoon sunbathing, drinking champagne and being fanned by my cabana boys, while violinist played in the background. Obviously, being a reincarnation of Aphrodite, I know love and behind the drunken haze of Dee's eyes, it was there. I won't give away my secrets, unless you want to pay out the big bucks, but my eyes shoot out cupids arrows. 
   Here's where you know you're special to me. I'm going to share photos from my personal collection from later that night. This is the point of the article where you go get your lube, vibe, butt plug, nipple clamps, blow-up doll, anal beads, pocket pussy, electric shock toys, etc. if the above pics haven't already made a mess on your keyboard....









   Because of the graphic nature, I can't display the rest of the photos here, but if you wanna finish up, hurry over to Dee's Flickr!!!! (click here ;) )

   HAPPY HAPPY V-Day. Share the love.....

*all pics by the bad, bad bitch Deelite Zenovka (bad in a good way, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment