Tuesday 8 May 2012

People on the Sim Episode 1: Kaycee Lexington






  So today, my car broke down on the wrong side of town. What was a uptown girl like me doing in the slums, some of you may ask. Well, obviously, helping out the less fortunate. It had nothing to do with the high population of muscular, shirtless, black men strutting with so much confidence because they got that bulge in their jeans you just know could satisfy any woman. Rawwr. Yeah, nothing to do with that whatsoever!! Anyways, after handing out blankets to the homeless or whatever I was doing there, I saw this young girl, Kaycee Lexington, with a very obvious baby bump. I thought this would be a good way to show people that teen pregnancy DO exist in our community. 



Tegann Parx: Wow Kaycee. You look soo young and soooooo pregnant, just how old are you?


Kaycee Lexington: I'm only just 19! I had my birthday about two months ago.



TP: Well happy birthday, dear. How much longer before your due date?


KL: Thanks. My doctors told me at my last check up I had about two weeks... but I was over due last time, so I'm not really sure!



TP: Ahh nice. You are down in this neighborhood wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt that basically covers nothing. Just what are you trying to accomplish here?


KL: I'm not trying to accomplish anything… These are pretty much all that fit me now. My mom won't give me the money for anymore clothes. She dosen't see the point if I'm only gonna get a few weeks use out of them.



TP: Maybe she should have upped your allowance to cover condoms. You don't know who the daddy is. How many have a chance to be the father?


KL: (actually counts the possible fathers on her fingers. The 19 year old trying to recall all of them, muttering things like "the paperboy". "Rev Brown", "Officer Casey", and "that dude with the grill").  A few. Towards the end of my first pregnancy, I didn't have much fun so I abused the fact I could have sex again once i gave birth. Eight months later, I'm ready to burst!



TP: Do you prefer any specific type of men?


KL: I love black men. They just seem so big and strong and powerful and it makes my mom jealous when she knows I've been with one and that my dad hates them!



TP: Teen rebellion at its finest, but wonderful seeing the gift of interracial lust being passed down from mother to daughter. Are you having multiple children? Twins, Triplets, etc?


KL: I'm expecting quads this time…. i hope. My first pregnancy, this is my second, I was expecting triplets. Just as I thought I was finished, a fourth popped out! Guess I'm just super fertile!



TP: ...and being super easy doesn't help. Would you describe yourself as being kinky?


KL: Kinky?  I'm certainly more.....different. I like anal and I've been fisted a couple of times. Does that count??



TP: Well more anal and fisting and less pregnancy!!! You don't like furries, but is there a chance that something like an elephant or a hippo might own that kid, because no way thats human?


KL: If i had a dollar for everyone who asked that, I would need to run a store! ''Did you get fucked by a rhino??''.  'Is that a baby elephant in there???'" CUNTS!! Having sex with animals is WRONG!! Thats why its not legal! Wait...are you calling me a hippo??  I knew you were digging at me. You were digging at me, fucking cunt. Just because I cant fit into anything, I'm seen as some sort of nigger fucking slut!! Without wearing a tent, nothing is the next best thing. Cheap fucking whore!! Stupid fucking interviews.......



   And with that, this teen slut, full of angst and a crazy mix of hormonal emotions, stormed off down the street, pulling a cigarette and lighter from between her swollen breasts. Until next time, this is Tegann California Parx reporting live from the ghetto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment