Tuesday 15 May 2012

Undercover Assignment #1

       It would come to no surprise to you that there's nothing I wouldn't do to bring a story to you, my fans. To demonstrate this, I went to a shady sim, where cheap whores and horny guys flock to share some pixel love. As a high class young lady, everything was very unfamiliar to me, but I would not let that get in my way. The moment I landed, I was surrounded by avatars that I would normally throw change at to keep them at a distance. Fortunately for you, I'm a professional and continued through this alien world. 


      Through the maze of losers, I walked, cringing at the very thought of a possible gutter stench sticking to my clothes. My boots alone worth more than the combined 20 or so "outfits" thankfully covering these horrendous shapes.  The thought of them coming in contact with any bodily fluid from any of these diseased deadbeats almost make my stomach turn, but still, I continue...for you.


      I feel the eyes on me. Jealousy and hated oozing from the female stares while the male's gazes lock on in complete awe and lust, having never spotted a specimen like me around these parts until now. For a moment there's silence with the exception of a collective gasp of amazement from having a incredibly beautiful superstar among the simpletons. However, realizing a fading one-time opportunity of communicating with a higher being, one of them speaks to me: 


[08:55] Todd Swansong: hello
[08:55] Todd Swansong: damn nice av
[08:56] Tegann Parx: thank you
[08:56] Todd Swansong: yw
[08:56] Todd Swansong: just had to tell you
[08:57] Tegann Parx: oh you didnt have to
[08:57] Todd Swansong: yes i did
[08:57] Todd Swansong: your making me hot
[08:58] Tegann Parx: take off your shorts then
[08:59] Todd Swansong: you want to help
[08:59] Tegann Parx: sure
[08:59] Tegann Parx pulls down your shorts
[08:59] Todd Swansong: cool me off
[08:59] Tegann Parx blows on you
[09:00] Todd Swansong: thats not working lol
[09:00] Todd Swansong: would you like to go to my place
[09:01] Tegann Parx: love to. I charge 5000L up front and 2000L more afterwards
[09:01] Todd Swanson: damn
[09:02] Todd Swansong: for cartoon sex?
[09:02] Tegann Parx: I'm not Minnie Mouse
[09:03] Todd Swansong: ok bye


     And with that, I put my life, reputation and wardrobe on the line to show my followers how to deal with people who aren't on your level. Just remember, if you are reading this, you are already their superior........


                                                                              The Royalest of Highnesses, 
                                                                                Tegann California Parx!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment