Sunday 13 May 2012

SLifestyles' CHIC CHICK of the Week!!

    Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and mother fuckas reading today. I know that just giving my time to be on here for your enjoyment is enough of a gift, but I'm also  featuring a very sexy lady. Yes, I love my fans that much. Presenting SLifestyles' Chic Chick, Miss Eve Leroux!!


                                                  Eve Leroux
   When Eve's profile, first came across my desk, I got a little nervous and excited at the same time. I saw the phrase, "Taken by Awesomeness" and thought it might have been the girl that escaped my basement back in 2009 (cause you know Tegann California Parx defines awesome). Upon further reading, I found out, it was actually our very own "Fly Guy of the Week" Alexxx Delta who had won this girl's heart. So yes, pervs, she's off the market. She isn't even into hot celebrity interviewers of the stars for sexy action on the side.....
    Why did I chose Eve to have the privilege of being the first "Chic Chick"? Well, just look at those eyes...... You almost forget to check out her killer curves and flat tummy. Not only is this girl a 10 in the looks department, but one look at the rest of her pics and you will see that this girl could be taking a crap on you new N-Cores and still look sexy (even if you aren't into that). Hell, even her name is smoking hot.... Eve Leroux. Say it!! Eve Leroux. That's a damn turn on. 
     Ok ok back on track. So check out her pics. They're amazing, right? Well, get this....she also makes the poses. Just wow!! Imagine people, a girl as beautiful as this can actually MAKE you do naughty, naughty things with just one hop on a ball. Meeeeeooooww!! Her work can be yours to own through CnS e-motion in world or on marketplace. 
    By now, unless you are totally out to lunch, you can see why Eve is the first woman (see what I just did there??) featured in out "Chic Chick" of the week, but hold the phone, I'm not done. She is also CSR for [ Cynful ] Clothing & Co. If I wear them, you know they gotta be good....
  
As SLifestyles' "Chic Chick", Eve will receive a full body, possibly erotic massage from special guest masseuse, ME!! To check out Eve's work, visit these sites:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/
http://cns-e-motion.blogspot.com/
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/18032
http://cynfulclothing.wordpress.com/

      

No comments:

Post a Comment